The work carried out under the MODAL project is based on the following tasks:
- Task 2 (leader Ifremer – partner 1): Deployment of rate sensors using 3D inclinometer technology for monitoring slope displacement.
- Task 3 (leader Géoazur – partner 2): Geomorphologic evolution of the study area.
- Task 4 (leader Marum – partner 3): Deployment of instruments to monitor long-term pore pressure evolution, fluid emissions and seismicity.
- Task 5 (leader Marum – partner 3): Identifying key geotechnical parameters.
- Task 6 (leader Ifremer – partner 1): Slope stability and hazard assessment.